I have mind of my own
Amanda. Female. Indonesian. Muslim.
…ngomongin politik Indonesia, gw kayaknya berpijak pada pihak yang dijadikan musuh oleh society :)) Saat mereka adalah para Pandawa, gw berpihak pada Kurawa. Saat mereka adalah Order of the Phoenix, gw berpihak pada Death Eaters.
Pertanyaannya, manakah yang Pandawa? Manakah yang Kurawa? :))
Ya udahlah yah. Kalau pun bakalan meruncing urusan politik Indonesia, saya udah siap untuk ga banyak ikut-ikutan. Atau jadilah seperti Sri Krisna.
Yak, tanggal segini PMS menghadang. Segala hal negatif harus ditransformasi sekuat tenaga menjadi sesuatu yang positif. Gila capeknya bukan maen. Tapi ya daripada berkubang dalam kenegatifan. Terus tadi siang inget ada yang ngasih puisi dari Maya Angelou. Dia bilang ini buat gw. Maksudnya apakah ini merepresentasikan gw? Atau menghibur gw yang emang kerasa banget hawa-hawa negatifnya? Atau nyindir gw? Ga tau… yang jelas, gw butuh mentransformasikan hal-hal negatif menjadi positif. So ya udah… hahaha, males berspekulasi negatif pula, dan gw suka ma puisinya u_uPhenomenal WomanPretty women wonder where my secret lies.I’m not cute or built to suit a fashion model’s sizeBut when I start to tell them,They think I’m telling lies.I say,It’s in the reach of my arms,The span of my hips,The stride of my step,The curl of my lips.I’m a womanPhenomenally.Phenomenal woman,That’s me.I walk into a roomJust as cool as you please,And to a man,The fellows stand orFall down on their knees.Then they swarm around me,A hive of honey bees.I say,It’s the fire in my eyes,And the flash of my teeth,The swing in my waist,And the joy in my feet.I’m a womanPhenomenally.Phenomenal woman,That’s me.Men themselves have wonderedWhat they see in me.They try so muchBut they can’t touchMy inner mystery.When I try to show them,They say they still can’t see.I say,It’s in the arch of my back,The sun of my smile,The ride of my breasts,The grace of my style.I’m a womanPhenomenally.Phenomenal woman,That’s me.Now you understandJust why my head’s not bowed.I don’t shout or jump aboutOr have to talk real loud.When you see me passing,It ought to make you proud.I say,It’s in the click of my heels,The bend of my hair,the palm of my hand,The need for my care.’Cause I’m a womanPhenomenally.Phenomenal woman,That’s me.
Lebih tepatnya kita butuh asupan kesabaran lagi. Butuh mengumpulkan banyak-banyak kesabaran itu, menumpuknya sampai tidak terbatas karena kesabaran ga ada batasnya. Mungkin phrase yang lebih cocok ‘sabarnya kurang… harus ditambah.’ Yap, terus tambah.
Duh Gusti, capek =))
Ah ya, sabarnya kurang, harus ditambah
In fact a mature person does not fall in love, he rises in love. The word ’fall’ is not right. Only immature people fall; they stumble and fall down in love. Somehow they were managing and standing. They cannot manage and they cannot stand – they find a woman and they are gone, they find a man and they are gone. They were always ready to fall on the ground and to creep. They don’t have the backbone, the spine; they don’t have that integrity to stand alone.
A mature person has the integrity to be alone. And when a mature person gives love, he gives without any strings attached to it: he simply gives. And when a mature person gives love, he feels grateful that you have accepted his love, not vice versa. He does not expect you to be thankful for it – no, not at all, he does not even need your thanks. He thanks you for accepting his love. And when two mature persons are in love, one of the greatest paradoxes of life happens, one of the most beautiful phenomena: they are together and yet tremendously alone; they are together so much so that they are almost one. But their oneness does not destroy their individuality, in fact, it enhances it: they become more individual.
Two mature persons in love help each other to become more free. There is no politics involved, no diplomacy, no effort to dominate. How can you dominate the person you love? Just think over it. Domination is a sort of hatred, anger, enmity. How can you think of dominating a person you love? You would love to see the person totally free, independent; you will give him more individuality. That’s why I call it the greatest paradox: they are together so much so that they are almost one, but still in that oneness they are individuals. Their individualities are not effaced – they have become more enhanced. The other has enriched them as far as their freedom is concerned.
Immature people falling in love destroy each other’s freedom, create a bondage, make a prison. Mature persons in love help each other to be free; they help each other to destroy all sorts of bondages. And when love flows with freedom there is beauty. When love flows with dependence there is ugliness."
— Osho (via lilyjoon)
kaynethodyna asked: 3, 7, 9, 10, 25 :D [ini angka ngasal jadi kalo kena tanya yang aneh2 muuphkan] #heh
It’s okay, Njel. Thanks for filling my ask-box ;D
3. Do you have any scars? If so, how did you get them? Acne scars sih ada, hahaha #sedih
7. If you could go out on a date with your celebrity crush, what would you want to do? Wah, kepengen deh sama Alex Turner. Tapi cuman ngobrolin soal lirik-lirik lagunya dia sambil makan di restoran mewah aja :D
9. You run into yourself from the future, they offer to tell you what you have to look forward to, would you choose to know what your future is like? Aaaa, no. I hate spoiler. Jadi mending dirahasiakan aja :D
10. You’re a survivor in the zombie apocalypse, what is your weapon of choice? Kayak di I am Legend, cuman tinggal di rumah doang dengan full of supplies and tidur nyenyak walaupun dengerin growling-an zombie dari luar. Hahaha .__. Ga suka banget ma zombie soalnya T ^ T Mending cari aman.
25. Do you have any hobbies? Maen piano, postcrossing, collecting stamps, and reading book :D
- 1. What is a thought that often keeps you from falling asleep?
- 2. Who is on your mind the most?
- 3. Do you have any scars? If so, how did you get them?
- 4. If you could pick one song to describe who you are, what song would it be?
- 5. Have you ever felt like just packing up your things and leaving everything behind?
- 6. Name 3 of your favorite books. Now if you could live in the world of one of those, which one would you choose?
- 7. If you could go out on a date with your celebrity crush, what would you want to do?
- 8. If you had to have your memory reset but you could choose only one memory to keep with you, what memory would you choose?
- 9. You run into yourself from the future, they offer to tell you what you have to look forward to, would you choose to know what your future is like?
- 10. You're a survivor in the zombie apocalypse, what is your weapon of choice?
- 11. Are you currently hiding something from someone?
- 12. What is one thing you don't want your parents to know about you?
- 13. What are some sensitive subjects for you?
- 14. Was 2014 a good year for you?
- 15. If you could change any moment in 2014, would you?
- 16. What is the worst nightmare you've had?
- 17. Where do you feel the most comfortable?
- 18. A night at home or a night out?
- 19. What is the thing you fear the most?
- 20. If you were a fictional character who would you be?
- 21. Have you ever felt forgotten?
- 22. How do you handle conflict?
- 23. Who and/or what makes you the happiest?
- 24. If you could design the perfect day, what would it be like?
- 25. Do you have any hobbies?
- 26. You can have only one trip in a time machine, would you travel to the future or the past?
- 27. List one of your quirks
- 28. Have you ever had a near-death experience?
- 29. What is the strangest thing you've experienced?
- 30. When was the last time you laughed so hard you cried?
How beautiful it is
to be deeply connected
through our duas for each other.
They leave our souls and
escape our lips,
fly and wander
over seas and countries
until they meet one of us
in a blink of an eye.
And my Lord knows
that you’re in my prayers
for He is Ash-Shaheed,